Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happiness

My thoughts on happiness!


What I'm trying to do is to live happy and living right now, living in the moment and not think too much about the past. If you have too much trouble and regrets, I will not say that you are completely happy. Maybe I'm pulling apart the word happy, but I think the word happy is a very wide term that tell a lot. It is important to lay out your problems and fix them, instead of lying in bed before you sleep and think about them. Most problems can not be solved by thinking on them. If you are regretting something, it does not help going around and think about it. Words like "I should really have done this and that"and "regret", is perhaps occured because of this. People can not put things behind them, they do not put  their problems on the table and think too much about the past.
You can't change the past!As Gandhi said, "you should live every day like it was your last" is good to live happily.One should do what you want, you may not be very happy if you go around and do things you do not like. Would you like to travel somewhere in the world, go there before it's too late. Are you thinking: "oh, there I want to go!", then do it! I try my best to live a bit like this and not thinking so much about the past and the future but I live now and do what I want to.

22 comments:

  1. If I could overcome the fear of being judged by someone, I would probably do a lot of funny things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something many people fear, just do things you fear and you get rid of the fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, feels like this is targeted for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Just think the same all day and bam! you just wrote about it ! nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If a problem persists in your life you should deal with it head on and not let it keep you awake at night

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm always thinking too much about negativity. It's hard to change that mindset though. Nice blog entry to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to think I am happy overall. I get a lot of comments from people around me, asking if I am ok. It get bothersome at times when it feels like they think I am going to hurt myself or something. Just because I have an intense look on my face does not mean I am not happy or motivated. It means I am plotting, jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you just have to have a better, more positive attitude to everything around you. I liked you post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happiness is pretty tricky...
    Its not the same for everybody..Each one of us has to figure out what works for us...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very true.
    Everyone wants happiness but very few people go about it the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well said. what i think it boils down to is "happiness is a choice". so i just lay back and say that some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad. other things just make you swear and curse. when you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle. And this'll help things turn out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with this. Positive message.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aduaphoros: I totally agree, that's very true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happiness is the future. I'll post @ my blog soon the conclusions of recent studies about the effects of humour on our health at a molecular level!

    Nice post, rly.
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is amazing. Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good article, I can relate to it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful post. I really use that Gandhi quote as an example of how I should live my life. I try not to have regrets, because at one point it is exactly what I wanted. I am a happier person because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. For me, happiness is ignoring people.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Deep post, exploring some interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete